The annual Fund Awards, which are curated by Acquisition International and recognise excellence within the investment industry, have just announced the winners for 2014.
The winners, which are detailed in an online brochure at the Acquisition International web page, include Acwa Power from Saudi Arabia, who took home the gong for Energy Investment Firm of the Year, Luxembourg’s CVC Capital Partners, who won Private Equity Firm of the Year, and Cayman Islands-based JP Fund Administration, which won Most Respected Mutual Funds Administrator of the Year.
Here is a list of the award-winners that are profiled in this year’s brochure:
- ACWA Power International – Energy Investment Firm of the Year – Saudi Arabia
- Alpine Equity – Private Equity Firm of the Year – Austria
- Vistra S.A.R.L. – Fund Formation and Administration Firm of the Year – Luxembourg
- CVC Capital Partners – Private Equity Firm of the Year – Luxembourg
- Golub Capital – Credit Asset Management Firm of the Year – USA
- QIC – Global Infrastructure Firm of the year – Austria
- Trotman Taxation Services – Expatriate Tax Firm of the Year – UK
- Quadriga Capital Private Equity – Private Equity Investment Firm of the Year – Germany
I am a writer based in London, specialising in finance, trading, investment, and forex. Aside from the articles and content I write for IntelligentHQ, I also write for euroinvestor.com, and I have also written educational trading and investment guides for various websites including tradingquarter.com. Before specialising in finance, I worked as a writer for various digital marketing firms, specialising in online SEO-friendly content. I grew up in Aberdeen, Scotland, and I have an MA in English Literature from the University of Glasgow and I am a lead musician in a band. You can find me on twitter @pmilne100.