RegTech Live will return for its fifth annual conference at the London Hilton Tower Bridge on 28 February 2023 to discuss the latest developments in regulatory technology during what is a vital time of transformation for the industry.
We’ll be exploring how regulatory expectations are changing amidst a backdrop of macroeconomic uncertainty and disruption, with a focus on key areas such as post-Brexit reforms, climate change, and the future supervisory framework for crypto and digital assets.
Hybrid working is well-established as a default way of operating for many businesses, but still poses challenges for compliance. We’ll be discussing this key topic, along with the overall increasing demand for online and mobile services as financial services become more and more dynamic during a time when maximising efficiency is at the top of the agenda.
Another increasingly prominent topic of discussion is blockchain and the growing ways that financial services providers are using the technology to shake up how they operate. This evolving technology continues to raise regulatory questions which speakers at RegTech Live will explore in detail.
Our expert speakers will also discuss the changing fraud and cyber security threat landscape, KYC and AML, and ESG compliance, while the authorities will present updates on their latest technology investments and regulatory developments.
The conference will feature speakers ranging from regulators and thought leaders in RegTech to academics and analysts who can reflect on where the industry is headed. The conference will be structured around a series of compelling and insightful keynote speeches, presentations and panel debates followed by an opportunity to network with decision-makers from the world of RegTech.
The provisional agenda includes sessions such as:
• Latest developments in AI and machine learning for RegTech
• Hybrid risk – data privacy and compliance in the hybrid workplace
• Going green – Are financial services firms ready for ESG compliance?
• Digital assets – regulation and compliance in the age of cryptocurrency
• Are compliance controls coping with the rise in cybercrime?
• Spotting financial crime – on the frontline of AML controls
• Compliance in the cloud – overcoming data security challenges
• Going global – how to maintain compliance across borders
• Focus on biometrics – where next for customer onboarding?
• How well do you really know your customer? – KYC and the 360-degree view
• Decision transparency – building algorithms the regulator can assess
Make sure you sign up now to secure your place at the fifth annual RegTech Live conference.
HedgeThink.com is the fund industry’s leading news, research and analysis source for individual and institutional accredited investors and professionals