‘The Future of… Arts is an online live event series created by Dinis Guarda that discusses the future of society and technology. This first event puts together some of the biggest creators and innovators in Art(s) and discusses how Digital 360, NFTs, Metaverse, IP, AI are shifting the arts industry.
Renowned speakers Amrita Sen, artist, designer, and business Woman; Amrita Sethi, NFT Artist; Timmy Mowafi, entrepreneur, creative Director and co-Founder of MO4 Network; and Andrea Bonaceto, contemporary artist and NFT pioneer will come together to shed light on the Future of Arts.
The global art market grew from $275.58 billion in 2021 to $448.92 billion in 2022, a growth rate of 62.9%, according to The Business Research. Digitalisation and new technologies like NFTs, AI and Metaverse will fuel that growth exponentially as it democratises the creation and access to art and reaches a wider audience.
But what the future looks like for artists, collectors and businesses? That’s the question that the speakers from the upcoming event ‘The Future of… Arts: Digital 360, NFTs, Metaverse, IP, AI’, hosted by Dinis Guarda, will try to answer.
‘The Future of… Arts: Digital 360, NFTs, Metaverse, IP, AI’ event is about how creativity can keep flowing with the tools of the 21st Century. If Leonardo da Vinci used oil painting technique to achieve depth and intensity of colouring and transparency in the effects of light and shade, the artists of our times are using digital tools, producing and selling their arts with NFTs and increasingly working with Metaverse immersive experiences and artificial intelligence.
The future of arts will increasingly incorporate many more elements of creator new dimensions, IP definition, interaction with technologies, engagement with institutions, virtual spaces, metaverse immersive worlds, and integrated gamification communities. And special interaction between human to human and human to machines.
As Dinis Guarda, the host of the event and the author of many books on the topic of digital transformation has predicted:
“AI, 4IR Digital tools, NFTs and metaverse will have a super impact in the way we create art and have our human imagination sharing our emotions and high expressions. With increasingly more powerful digital tools, artificial intelligence there are new roads to artists and the art industry at large to scale but the concepts of IP, distribution and the entire system of the art world will change faster than in any time of history.”The topics which will be covered during the event include:
• The Future of Art(s): Digital 360, NFTs, Metaverse, IP, AI;
• Art world in a Web3 Metaverse world;
• Buying and collecting art in the future;
• Art(s) IP, royalties, art;
• New business models for artists in the Metaverse;
• Collectors and art dealers, new business solutions and possibilities.
These topics will be discussed by artists, authors and professionals like:
• Dinis Guarda is a founder, author, influencer, entrepreneur, investor, futurist, and global thought leader in 4IR, AI, Fintech, digital transformation and Blockchain. He created the platforms citiesabc.com, openbusinesscouncil.org, metaverseabc.tech and fashionabc.org among others.,
• Amrita Sen is a US-based creator, artist, designer, singer, film and music Hollywood and Bollywood successful producer, a business woman of Indian-themed products and entertainment for global markets. She has been an artist, musician and producer.
• Amrita Sethi is a Dubai award-winning artist and creator that uses AR and NFTs in creative and industry levels. Amrita is a golden visa holder and the first NFT artist in the UAE.
• Timmy Mowafi is a British-born Egyptian entrepreneur, writer, NFT expert and creative, creative director, and co-founder of MO4 Network, a leading Middle Eastern creative agency and media network
• Andrea Bonaceto is a prestigious creator, NFT artist, blockchain VC, and entrepreneur. He was the first artist to work with an AI Android, Sophia the Robot, in a series of NFTs.
‘The Future of… Arts: Digital 360, NFTs, Metaverse, IP, AI’ will run on Dinis Guarda YouTube Channel on December 8 from 1pm to 3pm GMT, and is only the first part of a global series of conferences on re-imagining the future of humanity, society, our cities, and businesses. These will look at what role the emerging 4Ir and Society 5.0 technologies are going to play in it and how we can create a better narrative for our present and future. This virtual edition is to be a prelude to a kick-start event scheduled next year in London, UK, and New Delhi, India.
Citiesabc is a platform to empower cities and their stakeholders with sustainable bridges and corridors between physical and virtual realms. To this day, the platform offers a wiki database of all cities and regions, the latest indexes, like the ESG Global Index, digital twins of landmarks and regions, metaverse integrated marketplace, and digital profiles of personalities and individuals.
Openbusinesscouncil.org is a global business digital certification directory and marketplace working with business networks, governments, tech ecosystems, and leading universities and organisations. It allows businesses to grow, find trusted clients and partners, find the necessary digital transformation, and finance international trade.
Hernaldo Turrillo is a writer and author specialised in innovation, AI, DLT, SMEs, trading, investing and new trends in technology and business. He has been working for ztudium group since 2017. He is the editor of openbusinesscouncil.org, tradersdna.com, hedgethink.com, and writes regularly for intelligenthq.com, socialmediacouncil.eu. Hernaldo was born in Spain and finally settled in London, United Kingdom, after a few years of personal growth. Hernaldo finished his Journalism bachelor degree in the University of Seville, Spain, and began working as reporter in the newspaper, Europa Sur, writing about Politics and Society. He also worked as community manager and marketing advisor in Los Barrios, Spain. Innovation, technology, politics and economy are his main interests, with special focus on new trends and ethical projects. He enjoys finding himself getting lost in words, explaining what he understands from the world and helping others. Besides a journalist he is also a thinker and proactive in digital transformation strategies. Knowledge and ideas have no limits.