Gaim – Global leading Alternative Investment Conference – was founded in 1994 by Informa PLCand soon became the world’s largest international alternative investment event, known for its gather of experts from the industry and high intellectual discussions known for its diversity, quality and quantity. The big gather of global investors and allocators it attracts shows its strength in keeping momentum after more than two decades of activity.
Gaim has been held in Geneva, Lausanne, Cannes and, most recently, Monaco. Gaim location in Monaco – the independent microstate on France’s Mediterranean coastline – is maybe metaphor of the industry in its independence.
Gaim is the annual global focal point for alternative global investors, special hedge funds, to learn, analyse and discuss about the wider industry and the strategic debate within which alternatives operate, and secondly as a platform for proposing the most interesting international investment themes and highlight some of best performing funds. In challenging times with regulation and trust issues, but also innovation and technology progress, surrounding the alternative fast changing investment industry Gaim is a critical place to network with some of the most influential people in the industry that together highlight and find solutions to urgent problems facing the sector.
Objective Research On Investor Needs: Big Picture Leaders’ Strategy
Gaim is well known for the amazing list of industry leaders it attracts and its relevant content, and undertakes extensive unique debate under a restrictive privileged network, identifying the critical themes affecting investors, funds, hedge funds and the industry as a whole. In a time of increased geopolitical uncertainty Gaim can offer new directions and light over areas important for the industry.
The event has a list of speakers chosen on an objective basis to address the most pertinent issues, as well as offering research from many of the leading alternative investors and hedge funds themselves willing to share their knowledge, ideas and reflection. From big picture macroeconomics, trading ideas and strategy to technical, innovative research on asset allocation, to risk analytics, to an objective analysis of the new generation of liquid and transparent alternative products Gaim does an effort to understand the most pertinent topics and trends for the industry.
During the event investors and professionals can assess over 250 top performing funds from around the world with a range of informal structured networking. Gaim Features the following highlights:
- 1.The gaim Advance & At Event Meeting Planner – Online & Mobile Networking
- 2.Investor/Asset Manager Speed Networking
- 3.Delegate Quick Fire Showcases.
- 4.Small Group Investor Manager Discussions Strategy by Strategy
- 5.Focussed Group Networking on Key Issues
Gaim 2015 offers:
– Meetings – where you can meet and engage with a community of 400+ alternatives investment professionals. Gaim 2014 had a 1:1 investment manager: investor ratio offering a perfect opportunity for managers to meet with the most active investors into alternatives.
– Networking activities – Network during focussed one-to-one business meetings, informal group discussions and innovative structure networking formats such as fund showcases, strategy match sessions, speed networking and more…
– Knowledge – learning opportunities – Be inspired and informed by 120+ top industry speakers on the state of the alternatives industry, the wider geopolitical and economic climate as well as individual strategies.
An highlight of some of the confirmed speakers include:
– Roslyn Zhang, MD, Fixed Income & Absolute Return, CHINA INVESTMENT CORPORATION
– Phillip Titolo, AVP, Hedge Fund Investments, HARTFORD INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT COMPANY
– Chuck Clough, Chairman & CEO, CLOUGH CAPITAL PARTNERS
– Dinis Guarda, Founder and CEO, HedgeThink.com / Ztudium
– Sourav Sengupta, Vice-President, AIG
– Sally Staley, CIO, CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY
– Juan Antolin-Diaz, Economist, FULCRUM ASSET MANAGEMEN
– Roy Niederhoffer, President, RG NIEDERHOFFER
– Serge Ledermann, Incoming Head Asset Management, Switzerland, BANK SARASIN
– Morris Mark, President, MARK ASSET MANAGEMENT
– Michael Nicks, Director, Investments, PEPPERDINE UNIVERSITY
– Simon Thorp, Senior Portfolio Manager Credit Long/Short, KKR
– Tolga Uzuner, Partner, Emerging Markets, APOLLO
– Lawrence Berner, Portfolio Manager, MORGAN STANLEY ALTERNATIVE INVESTMENT PARTNERS
Gaim Social media:
For the latest agenda visit:
To Register: Call: +44 (0) 20 7017 7200 Email: email@example.com
To receive Gaim / HedgeThink special offer: a VIP code: FKN2437HTEM for a £100 discount remember to quote VIP code: FKN2437HTEM in this link:
for a £100 discount.