Asset Control, a solutions provider of managed data services for data mastering and analytics, has won ‘Best Data Management Solution for Regulatory Compliance’ as part of the A-Team Group’s RegTech Insight Awards 2020. This is the third time Asset- Control has won this award in the last four years.
Asset Control won the award on the back of several recent new customer wins and client adoption of its range of new products and managed services. Asset Control’s cloud-based managed service, AC PaSS provides financial institutions with an adaptable data integration, mastering, and distribution platform that is used by some of the world’s leading banks, asset managers and regulators, as well as smaller organizations globally, to meet their data quality, compliance and regulatory requirements.
The recent COVID-19 outbreak and subsequent market volatility and spike in volumes have further highlighted the importance of reliable, scalable, and flexible infrastructure to provide quality data to business users and reporting applications.
Mark Hepsworth, CEO of Asset Control, said: “We are delighted to have won Best Data Management Solution for Regulatory Compliance again at this year’s RegTech Insight Awards. We have put a lot of focus on product innovation and new services in recent years and appreciate the market recognition since we have rolled these out. Transparent quality management and end-to-end lineage for regulatory compliance is a key driver for our clients but we have also focused on enabling business users to self-service requirements, helping clients reduce operating costs and achieve faster implementation.”
“We are delighted that our cross-platform readership of over 20,000 senior technology officers and data specialists rated Asset Control as the Best Data Management Solution for Regulatory Compliance in a very competitive field. We congratulate them on their prestigious RegTech Insight Award win,” said Angela Wilbraham, CEO of A-Team Group, which hosts the RegTech Insight Awards.
A-Team Group’s RegTech Insight Awards 2020 Winners
The RegTech Insight Awards celebrate providers of leading RegTech solutions, services and consultancy. These awards are uniquely designed to recognise both start-up and established providers who are creatively finding solutions to help with regulatory challenges, and span a wide range of regulatory requirements.
· Best Sell-Side Regulatory Data Solution – Refinitiv DataScope
· Best Buy-Side Regulatory Data Solution – Bloomberg L.P.
· Best Data Management Solution for Regulatory Compliance – AxiomSL
· Best GDPR Vendor Solution – BigID
· Best Data Solution for FRTB – Bloomberg L.P.
· Best Software Solution for FRTB – Asset Control
· Best Vendor Solution for Dodd-Frank – RegTek.Solutions
· Best Solution for Securities Financing Transactions Regulation (SFTR) – IHS Markit and Pirum Systems
· Best Regulatory Alert Management Solution – KPMG Sanctions Alert Classifier
· Best Data Solution for KYC – Bureau van Dijk, a Moody’s Analytics Company
· Best KYC Software for Client On-Boarding – Fenergo Client Lifecycle Management (CLM)
· Best Vendor Solution for Benchmark Regulation – RIMES RegFocus BMR
· Best Analytics Solution to Address Capital Requirements/Liquidity Risk – Sterling Trading Tech
· Best Vendor Solution for Managing Conduct Risk – Verint Financial Compliance
· Best Vendor Solution for Managing Operational Risk – Wolters Kluwer
· Best Risk Calculation Engine for Regulatory Compliance – Corlytics
· Best Transaction Cost Analysis Solution for Best Execution – SteelEye
· Best Voice and Mobile Recording Solution – Red Box
· Best Trade Surveillance Solution for MAD/MAR – NICE Actimize Markets Surveillance for MAD/MAR
· Best Trade Surveillance Solution to Address Dodd-Frank Volcker Rule Requirement – Eventus Systems
· Best Solution for Records Retention – CUBE
· Best Compliance as a Service Solution – Catena Technologies
· Best AI Solution for Regulatory Compliance – RegBot – MiFID II bot
· Best Vendor Solution for Tax Compliance – SIX
· Best Research Management Solution for MiFID II –Parity One by VTFinTech
· Best Regulatory Reporting Solution – Cappitech
· Best Solution for Transactional Reporting (AnaCredit) – Moody’s Analytics
· Best Transaction Reporting Solution (for MiFID II/MiFIR/EMIR) – MarkLogic
· Best Innovative Technology for Regulatory Compliance – The Derivatives Service Bureau
· Best Vendor Solution for Financial Crime – Fonetic Trade Comms Suite
· Best Regulatory Consultancy – Deloitte
About Asset Control
Asset Control is the market leader in data quality software solutions for financial data. Focused on business user enablement, we help clients simplify complexity and ensure users across buy-side and sell-side make the most of their data assets by providing easy data integration, data cleansing, distribution, and data discovery solutions.
We service a blue-chip client base globally and our award-winning solutions provide rigorous processes to secure high-quality data, easy integration into business user workflows, and a trusted environment for advanced analytics. Delivered through managed services, cloud or on-premise deployment, our highly scalable products help the world’s most successful financial institutions meet their risk management, valuation, security master, and operational needs with mission-critical reliability.