Agecroft Partners is a global award winning consulting and third party marketing firm which specializes solely in the alternative investment arena with a particular focus on hedge funds. Agecroft Partners announced its leadoff Institutional Investor and Consultant panel for the Gaining the Edge – Hedge Fund Marketing Leadership Summit taking place in NYC on April 28th. This event is expected to be one of the largest hedge fund conferences in North American in 2016. Panelist will include:
- Craig Bergstrom, CFA, Partner, Chief Investment Officer, Corbin Capital Partners
- Andrew Fisch, Managing Director, Investcorp Investment Advisers LLC
- Panayiotis Lambropoulos, CAIA, FRM, Portfolio Manager – Hedge Funds, Employees Retirement System of Texas
- Chris Solarz, Managing Director, Head of Global Macro Strategies, Cliffwater, LLC
- Michael Weinberg, Senior Managing Director, Chief Investment Strategist, Protégé Partners, LLC
The hedge fund industry is dominated by assets from institutional investors and consultants and this panel will focus on how these investors select hedge funds. Some of the questions they will answer include:
- What are the most important metrics they consider when evaluating a hedge fund?
- What specific research process do institutional investors and consultants use to evaluate hedge funds?
- What are some examples of the best and worst marketing/clients service interactions you have seen?
- What hedge fund strategies are large institutional investors currently focused on?
The focus of Gaining the Edge – Hedge Fund Marketing Leadership Summit is “How to Enhance the Asset Raising Capability of Your Hedge Fund Organization” and will also feature most of the hedge fund industry’s top heads of capital introduction from the largest prime brokerage firms. All profits will be donated to non-profit organizations that benefit children. Hedge Funds Care and World Pediatric Project will be the main beneficiaries of the 2016 event. For more information about the conference, please visit www.apgainingtheedge.com.